A beautifully presented, unfurnished, spacious bungalow in Carisbrooke. Comprising of 3 double bedrooms, lounge/diner, kitchen, shower room and garden.
The property benefits from double glazing, gas central heating, off road parking for 2 cars (driveway), a well presented garden with a shed and lovely scenic views/walks.
Gardening package, optional extra - for £10 per week someone will maintain the garden.
The property is situated in Carisbrooke on Ash Lane. Close to Newport main town, St Marys Hospital, Parkhurst Forest and local amenities. EPC RATING – tbc
Deposit (£950.00) is required in advance and will be secured with the Deposit Protection Scheme.
Previous housing references will be required for the suitable applicant/s on application. The rent of £950 pcm is also required in advance.
- Beautifully presented
- Unfurnished spacious bungalow
- 3 double bedrooms
- Lounge / diner
- Kitchen (washing machine, integrated hob and cooker included)
- Family shower room
- Garden with shed (Optional garden package available)
- Double glazing
- Gas central heating
- Drive way with off road parking for 2 cars
- Lovely scenic views and walks
- Must be employed
- Pet considered
- Close to Newport main town, St Mary's Hospital, Parkhurst Forest, and local amenities
- Ash Lane, Carisbrooke/Newport
Please contact Dean at ‘Merriebank Lettings and Property Services’ on 07971 346 136 or Sophie on 07772 160498 for more information or to arrange a viewing